Clear Skin Journey: 2 Months + 3 Weeks Results
Feb. 9, 2020Leave a comment
Results for this week…
No new acne. Acne scars are fading! My complexion looks brighter! It glows! I’m going to breakdown what my skin care routine is. Check out my updated skin care routine for the whole routine in more detail…
I might have changed a few things here and there from experimenting. ^.^
- AHA+ Lotion once (or twice) a week only at night
- BP most days of the week only at night
- Moisturize with serums in the morning
- Dermaroll once a week. I settled with once a week. Twice a week didn’t make a big difference in my skin.
- Facial Steam 1-3x a week depending on my skin needs + face mask. Facial steaming helps with breathing too, so it benefits me in many other ways. 🙂
- I forgot to mention that I do use a facial scrub — Acure Brightening Facial Scrub. I use it whenever my skin needs to be exfoliated.
- Pinpoxe Freckle Cream — I use it in the morning and at night when I feel the time is right. I try to use it almost every day, since it works at brightening my complexion. I have seen results. 🙂
Seems like a lot of work. It’s not. It’s worth it in the end. I’m really enjoying my acne-free, clear skin! 🙂 My life improved drastically! I love waking up to a new day knowing that my skin is clear. No worries! 👍 I’m going to stick to what I’m doing. I hope this post helped. Make sure to check out my other posts too on how to achieve clear skin! It’s been quite a journey. It wasn’t all rainbows and butterflies for sure! I’m glad to have had a chance to experience it with everyone! 🙂
Next week, we hit 3 months! 3 MONTHS!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁
P.S. I’m so happy that I gave up on Differin. Differin did NOTHING for me! 😡
More on my Differin Journey:
Differin Week 1 Results
Differin Week 2 Results
Differin 1 Month Results
Differin 1.5 Months Results
Update: Differin + BP
Differin & BP 1 Month + 3 Weeks
Differin + BP 2 Month Update Results
Differin & BP 2 Months + 1 Week Results
More posts on my skin care routine:
My Skin Care Routine for Acne Skin
I’m giving up on Differin.
Is Dairy Ruining my Skin?
BP Journey: Day 1 Results
BP Journey: Day 3 Results
BP Journey: 1 Week Results
BP Journey: Week 2 Results
My No Makeup Experience
I cleared my skin in 3 weeks!
My BP & AHA Skin Care Products are here!
BP Journey: 1 Month Results
BP Journey: 1 Month + 1 Week Results
BP Journey: 1 Month + 2 Weeks
Update: My Skin Care Routine
Clear Skin Journey: 1 Month + 3 Weeks Results
Clear Skin Journey: 2 Months Results!!
How to use BP to treat acne
Clear Skin Journey: 2 Months + 1 Week Results
Update: Skin Care Routine for Acne Skin
Clear Skin Journey: 2 Months + 2 Weeks Results
Acne, Acne Care, Acne Prone Skin, Acne Scars, Acne Skin, Acne Skin Care, Acne Skin Care Routine, Acne Treatment, Acne.org, Acne.org BP Treatment Gel, AHA, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle, Antiaging, Antiwrinkle, Argan Oil, Blackheads, Blemished Skin, Blemishes, BP Treatment Gel, Clear Skin, Does it Work, Eye Care, Face Wash, Glycolic Acid, How To Beauty, Life, Lifestyle, Lifestyle Blogger, Moisturizer, Niacinamide, Niacinamide Serum, Pimples, Serums, Shopping, Skin Care, Skin Care Product, Skin Care Products, Skin Care Routine, Skin Care Tips, Skincare, Skincare Routine, Sunblock, Suncare, Sunscreen, Tips, Trader Joe's, Trader Joe's Face Wash, Update, Vitamin C, Vitamin C Serum, What I Use, xfurbeauty, xfurbeauty blog, Younger Looking Skin