Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner & Milani Lash Trifecta
Aug. 14, 2018Leave a comment
I purchased Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black and Milani Lash Trifecta in Black. I love pitch black eyeliners and mascaras. They make my eyes pop! Plus, my lashes are dark anyways. If I chose brown, it wouldn’t even show up. FYI, Dolly Wink is not vegan. The ingredients are listed on the back of the package. It states that it contains Hydrolyzed Honey Protein. Well, that’s a bummer. I really love Asian-based makeup products! They seem to work better for me compared to western brands. Milani, on the other hand, is not vegan (contains beeswax), but it is cruelty-free. Yay!! Eating vegan is so easy. I have a hard time with makeup and skincare for some reason. These ingredients just creep up on me out of the blue. Also, my skin is very problematic. It’s picky. I’ll just use them for now. I won’t repurchase in the near future. Sorry, guys. This is very disappointing. It’s better to try instead of not trying. I will continue to search for vegan and cruelty-free makeup and skincare products. If you have any recommendations on good vegan makeup products, leave a comment!
Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner (Deep Black):
- Gives a more defined look
- Every girl can become a doll
- Fine tip designed for perfect and impressive big eyes
- From delicate lines to bold thick lines
- Dense black color creates sharp lines that stays on all day
- Excellent quick-drying formula
- Sweat, tears, sebum, and smudge-resistant
- Easily removed with lukewarm water
- Produced by Taubasa Masuwaka ~ Yes, it’s a Japanese makeup product.
Milani Lash Trifecta (Black):
- 3-in-1 mascara: lengthens, curls, separates
- Achieve a panoramic look
- Flexible bristles grabs and stretch even the shortest lashes
- Curved shaped brush lifts and curls lashes
- For limitless length, curl and separation
- Triangular shaped brush for optimal application
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Alcohol denat., Palmitic Acid, Nylon-12, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
Have you tried Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner or Milani Lash Trifecta? Share your thoughts!
Asian, Asian Beauty Products, Asian Cosmetics, Asian Makeup, Beauty, Beauty Blog, Beauty Blogger, Beauty Products, Beauty Tips, Cosmetics, Cruelty Free, Dolly Wink, Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner, Everyday Makeup, Experience, Eyeliner, Japanese Makeup, Lashes, Life, Lifestyle, Lifestyle Blog, Lifestyle Blogger, Liquid Eyeliner, Long Lashes, Longer Lashes, Makeup, Makeup Haul, Makeup Products, Makeup Shopping, Makeup Tips, Mascara, Milani, Milani Las Trifecta, New Makeup, Review, Shopping, Thoughts, Vegan, Vegan Makeup, What I Bought, xfurbeauty, xfurbeauty blog