Review: Bliss Green Tea Wonder Mask Clarifying Overnight Gel Mask with Azelaic Acid
Sep. 29, 2019Leave a comment
It’s time for a review on Bliss Green Tea Mask. It’s the one with lime green coloring.
About Bliss Green Tea Mask
- Clarifying overnight gel mask with azelaic acid and green tea extract
- Creates a deep cleansing veil to help reset skin’s natural balance
- Visibly tighten pores
- Absorbs excess oil without disturbing drier areas
- Wake up to a smooth, perfectly-balanced complexion
- Paraben free
- Phthalates free
- SLS free
- SLES free
This is what the product looks like. It’s green (clear when applied) and gel-like with speckles of noticeable glitter.
I’m going to list the pros and cons to this overnight face mask.
- Left my skin looking brighter the next morning. My skin was glowing!
- Unclogs pores (if you’re prone to acne or have clogged pores, breakouts may occur)
- Contains azelaic acid. Awesome for acne.
- Calming and relaxing
- Packaging is horrible. The first time I opened the container, it was a disaster. A blob of the product flew out of the container somehow, so that was a waste. I wish they would change the packaging of this product. That would be much better and more ideal for this type of product. The container makes it easy to spill the product.
- It contains glitter in the mask. I don’t see the purpose to this. To make it look pretty? But why? It’s not attractive.
- It’s a mask that feels sticky. If you’re looking for a mask that easily absorbs into the skin, this isn’t it. It feels sticky the whole night until washed off (in the morning).
This face mask works, but the packaging bothers me. The glitter does too. The stickiness of the product does too. I’ll use all of it, since I have it. I will not purchase it again for the reasons (cons) listed. I just think that there are better products out there that contains azelaic acid. I’ll be on the search for one.
Have you used Bliss Green Tea Mask? What are your thoughts on it? Love? Hate? Share your experience! :]
Acne, Acne Skin, Azelaic Acid, Beauty, Beauty Tips, Bliss, Bliss Green Tea Mask, Bliss Green Tea Wonder Mask Clarifying Overnight Gel Mask with Azelaic Acid, Bliss Skin Care Products, Clarifying, Clarifying Face Mask, Clear Skin, Cruelty Free, Facial Mask, Gel Mask, Green Tea, Lifestyle, Overnight Gel Mask, Overnight Mask, Paraben Free, Phthalates Free, Pores, Review, Skin Care, Skin Care Products, Skin Care Routine, Skin Care Tips, SLES Free, SLS Free, Thoughts, Vegan, Vegan Skin Care, Vegan Skin Care Products, xfurbeauty, xfurbeauty blog
Sheet Mask: Herbal Infusion Rosehip Seed Extract Sheet Mask
Sep. 18, 2019Leave a comment
I have sheet masks! This one is called Avarelle Herbal Infusion Rosehip Extract Sheet Mask. It came in a 12 pack.
- Fresh blend of notes of roseship and calendula enriched with ceramide for deep moisturizing effects
- Rosehip Seed Extract effective at acne and skin troubles such as redness and inflammation
- Reduces the visible signs of aging and stress
- Not tested on animals
- Paraben free
- SLS free
- Silicone free
- Safe to use
- Gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin
- Adjust around eyes, nose, and mouth then smooth to fit the curves of the face
- Relax for 10 minutes
- Remove mask and dispose
Water, dipropylene glycol, glycerin, propanediol, peg-75, hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-hexanediol, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, xanthan gum, disodium edta, fragrance, rosehip seed oil, calendula (calendula officinalis) flower extract, sunflower (helianthus annuus) seed oil, caprrylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated lecithin, ceramide np, cholesterol
I’ve used 4 sheet masks already. Here are my thoughts. 🙂
This sheet mask is soaked in essence. That’s the first thing I noticed when I opened a packet. I had to use the excess on the rest of my neck, chest, and body. The sheet mask is white (the usual). I thought the sheet mask was a little bit small. The mouth area was small, lol. That didn’t bother me that much, but it was funny. The instructions says to unfold mask and apply to clean skin, adjust to fit to the curves of the face, relax for 10 minutes. That’s what I did. Once time was up, I removed the mask and tossed it out.
What are the results of using this sheet mask? My skin was left feeling moisturized. The essence didn’t absorb too quickly into the skin. I waited a few minutes for it to sink into my skin before I go about my skin care routine. It also felt lightweight and not sticky. I really liked that. Looking at the ingredients, it contains a couple of oils, which hasn’t broken me out. Yay! I will continue to use it. I will only use 1-3 sheet masks per week depending on my schedule. I think 2 is more than enough for my skin type. Too much moisture can be disasterous (clogged pores, breakouts, irritated skin). I’m looking forward to the results! Stay tuned for an update!
What’s your favorite sheet mask? Share in the comment section! 🙂
Acne, Acne Marks, Acne Prone Skin, Acne Scars, Aging, Avarelle, Avarelle Herbal Infusion Rosehip Extract Sheet Mask, Beauty, Beauty Tips, Calendula, Ceramide, Herbal Fusion, Hydrating, Hydrating Mask, Lifestyle, Mask, Moisturizing, Paraben Free, Review, Rosehip Seed Extract, Roseship, Sheet Mask, Silicone Free, Skin Care, Skin Care Products, Skin Care Routine, Skincare, Skincare Tips, SLS Free, Stress, Thoughts, Trouble Skin, xfurbeauty, xfurbeauty blog