1 Month: Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Brush
Mar. 25, 2019Leave a comment
It’s been 1 month of using the Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Brush! Here’s my 1 month review on it! So I purchased the facial brush due to breaking out a bit and feeling that I had a thick layer of dead skin cells on my face. I dedicated myself to sticking to a regular exfoliator (which didn’t work out) before I took the plunge and purchased the Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Brush. Here are my results. So far, it’s been good.
This is what happened to my skin.
- Less dead skin cells on my face. My skin actually feels and appears smoother.
- I am *currently* still breaking out randomly using this face brush. This must be the intial breakout stage. My skin looks like it’s clearing up at the same time.
- Pores look less clogged compared to before.
- Makeup is removed much better with the facial brush. That’s when I wear makeup though. I haven’t been wearing much makeup for a while now. hah.
How I use the face brush:
- It states that 60 seconds twice a day is enough. I had to bump it up to 120 seconds twice a day for it to be effective.
- I gently move the brush slowly on each part of my face. For example, place it on my forehead for a few seconds then slowly gravitate towards my temples and so on…until I cover each section of my face.
Other stuff you need to know:
- In one month, I’ve charged the facial brush twice.
- Compared to my previous Clarisonic Mia Facial Brush, this one is a lot weaker.
That’s my 1 month update. I hope this review helps anyone thinking about purchasing the Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Brush. I will make another update in a month! Looking forward to it! If you have any questions about this face brush, leave a comment! 😊– Jen
1 Month, 1 Month Update, Acne, Acne Skin Care, Anti Aging, Clarisonic, Clarisonic Mia, Clarisonic Mia Prima, Cleaner Skin, Clear Skin, Dirt, Does it Work, Face Brush, How To, Large Pores, Life, Lifestyle, Makeup Remover, Mia, Oil, Oily Skin, Pink, Review, Skin, Skincare, Unbox, Update, xfurbeauty, xfurbeauty blog
Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Brush
Mar. 1, 2019Leave a comment
Hey everyone! It’s been a while! I’ve been busy with life. But, I’ve definitely missed blogging and sharing my thoughts about products…food…adventures..and so on! 😭
Tonight, I would love to share a facial skin care product. It’s called the Clarisonic Mia Prima. I used to use the Clarisonic Mia (not the Prima). The Prima is a new product from Clarisonic. It’s supposedly a more affordable facial brush from Clarisonic. The term afforable may be different from one person to another. My facial brush was $99 plus tax. Compared to my first Clarisonic Mia, yeah, I guess it’s more affoardable, haha! My previous one was more expensive. Anyways, here’s some information on this facial brush. I’m just going to go over the main points. If I don’t cover something you’re curious about, feel free to ask. 😊
About Clarisonic Mia Prima:
- All Skin Types. Even sensitive skin.
- Gently cleanses 6X better than hands alone
- Removes long-wearing makeup (face & lip)
- Removes dirt & oil
- Removes sunscreen
- Removes pollution
- Smaller looking pores
- Visible radiance and smoothness
- Skincare products absorb better
- Just 60 seconds twice a day
- Rechargeable. Up to 60 minutes per charge.
- Auto shut-off
Let’s unbox it!
You have a choice between white and pink. I chose pink. If I chose white, my makeup would stain it like crazy. I chose the darker color for that reason.
It comes with a USB charger and a booklet.
It comes with a Daily Radiance Brush Head (as shown in the very first photo).
This is what the facial brush looks like sideways.
I’ve had the Clarisonic Mia Prima for only 1 week. So far, I really don’t have much to say. I’ll do a full review when I’m ready to give my thoughts on it. There we have it. Has anyone used the Clarisonic Mia Prima before? What are your thoughts on it? Is it worth it? I was pretty skeptical about it considering the negative reviews on it. Share your thoughts! Yay or nay?– Jen
Acne, Acne Skin Care, Anti Aging, Clarisonic, Clarisonic Mia, Clarisonic Mia Prima, Cleaner Skin, Clear Skin, Dirt, Does it Work, Face Brush, How To, Large Pores, Life, Lifestyle, Makeup Remover, Mia, Oil, Oily Skin, Pink, Review, Skin, Skincare, Unbox, xfurbeauty, xfurbeauty blog