The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution, First Night
I’m really obsessed with The Ordinary skin care products right now. I’ve always wanted to try them, but I didn’t until now. I’m happy that I gave them a chance. Here’s another one that I wanted to try. It’s the AHA 30% + BHA 2% 10-Minute Exfoliatin Facial Peel. So what is it?
- For normal, combination, oily skin
- For blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles, dullness, and uneven texture
- Exfolating solution to help fight visible blemishes
- Improve skin texture and radiance
- Glycolic acid exfoliates outer layers of the skin
- Lactic acid exfolaites outer layers of the skin
- Salicylic acid exfoliates inside the pores to reduce congestion
- Sulfate-free (SLS and SLES)
- No mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban
- Contains less than 1% of synthetic fragrances
How to Use:
- Apply to clean, dry face
- Leave on for 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water
- Use ideally in PM, no more frequently than twice per week
- Do not use on wet skin
- Do not leave on for longer than 10 minutes
- If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
I used The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution only once. This week, I’m going to use it twice. This is a 10 minute exfoliating facial peel. It has a combination of 30% AHA and 2% BHA. It’s supposed to help with blemishes and make the skin look smoother in texture for a more radiant look. That’s what it says anyways. What I did was dispense some product onto my fingertips and smoothed it all over my face (dry skin). Left the product on for 10 minutes and rinsed it off. I didn’t feel my skin tingle at all. This is a higher percentage of glycolic acid that I’m using too. I’ve used glycolic acid that’s below 30% (10%), and my skin tingled/burned. After using the facial peel, I didn’t notice any changes in my skin afterwards. It says to use twice a week. No more than that. Let’s see how this goes! I’m excited!
Have you used The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution before? Share your experience!