The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution, First Night
Nov. 12, 2019Leave a comment
I’m really obsessed with The Ordinary skin care products right now. I’ve always wanted to try them, but I didn’t until now. I’m happy that I gave them a chance. Here’s another one that I wanted to try. It’s the AHA 30% + BHA 2% 10-Minute Exfoliatin Facial Peel. So what is it?
- For normal, combination, oily skin
- For blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles, dullness, and uneven texture
- Exfolating solution to help fight visible blemishes
- Improve skin texture and radiance
- Glycolic acid exfoliates outer layers of the skin
- Lactic acid exfolaites outer layers of the skin
- Salicylic acid exfoliates inside the pores to reduce congestion
- Sulfate-free (SLS and SLES)
- No mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban
- Contains less than 1% of synthetic fragrances
How to Use:
- Apply to clean, dry face
- Leave on for 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water
- Use ideally in PM, no more frequently than twice per week
- Do not use on wet skin
- Do not leave on for longer than 10 minutes
- If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
I used The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution only once. This week, I’m going to use it twice. This is a 10 minute exfoliating facial peel. It has a combination of 30% AHA and 2% BHA. It’s supposed to help with blemishes and make the skin look smoother in texture for a more radiant look. That’s what it says anyways. What I did was dispense some product onto my fingertips and smoothed it all over my face (dry skin). Left the product on for 10 minutes and rinsed it off. I didn’t feel my skin tingle at all. This is a higher percentage of glycolic acid that I’m using too. I’ve used glycolic acid that’s below 30% (10%), and my skin tingled/burned. After using the facial peel, I didn’t notice any changes in my skin afterwards. It says to use twice a week. No more than that. Let’s see how this goes! I’m excited!
Have you used The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution before? Share your experience!
AHA, BHA, Blemishes, Combination Skin, Dull Skin, Exfoliate, Exfoliating, Face Peel, Facial Peel, Fine Lines, Gluten-Free, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Lifestyle, No Animal Testing, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Paraben Free, Peel, Radiance, Salicylic Acid, Skin Care, Skin Care Routine, Skin Care Tips, Skincare, The Ordinary, The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution, The Oridinary Skin Care Products, Uneven Skin, Uneven Skin Tone, Vegan, Vegan Skin Care, Vegan Skin Care Products, Wrinkles, xfurbeauty, xfurbeauty blog