Why I’m Giving Up on Makeup
Dec. 7, 2019Leave a comment
I decided to cut back on makeup. For the past months, I think I abused it, lol. I mean, I was going through weird skin issues that were out of my control. What do you do? Cover it up! But then, I realize that some of the skin care products I was using were causing my skin to breakout terribly. I had constant clogged pores and cystic acne. Once I dropped those skin care products and hopped on BP, my skin improved within a week. There’s still a lot of work to be done on my skin, but I will have to give it time. BP is doing what it’s supposed to do — reducing acne-causing bacteria. It’s working too. 🙂 The process is a long process. I’m willing to hold on to see results.
I’ve been without makeup for the past weeks already. There are lots of benefits to not wearing makeup. Here’s a list.
- Saves a ton of time in the morning.
- You don’t have to remove makeup at night. That saves more time.
- You spend less on cosmetics. You save money.
- You don’t have to worry about breakouts from foundation.
- The skin is at its natural state. You see all of your flaws and all. You get used to looking at it. It grows on you.
- You are who you are. You learn to love yourself more.
- More sleep! 😴
- I’ve been drinking more water than usual.
- I’ve been eating way healtheir — lots of vegetables and fruits.
I’ve done this before too. Check it out.
I Gave Up Makeup For 2 Weeks. This Is What Happened.
And I have gone without makeup for over 2 weeks before. The last time was in the summer. My skin was really clear during that time. I didn’t put anything on it. Not even moisturizer. Only eye cream. So, I think it’s good to free yourself from makeup once in a while. You don’t want to rely on makeup all the time. You don’t really need it. 🙂 You’re beautiful without it. ♥
More posts on my skin care routine:
My Skin Care Routine for Acne Skin
I’m giving up on Differin.
Is Dairy Ruining my Skin?
BP Journey: Day 1 Results
BP Journey: Day 3 Results
BP Journey: 1 Week Results
My Story: My Neverending Battle with Acne