Review: Pro Teeth Whitening Co. Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
Here’s my review on Pro Teeth Whitening Co. Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder! It’s about time! ? The first one I used was BeLive Activated Coco Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder. I used it for about 5 months. The reason why I stopped using it is because the results didn’t stick. Also, it was a messy product to use on a daily basis. It didn’t freshen up my breath either. It was a nice product to try out, but I wanted more out of my teeth whitening powder. That is why I decided to move on to Pro Teeth Whitening Co. Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder.
Pro Teeth Whitening Co. Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder:
- 100% Natural
- Premium blend
- Polishes teeth
- Freshens breath
- Handcrafted in small batches
- Made with coconut shell charcoal
- Excellent for tooth & oral health with no sensitivity
- Efficient alternative to charcoal teeth whitening toothpaste, strips, kits, & gels
- Unique dental blend including high strength mineral grey Bentonite
- Benonite works with activated charcoal to absorb toxins naturally & reduces sensitivity
- No synthetic additives, colors, preservatives, foaming agents, artificial flavors
- Put a pinch of powder in the palm of your hand.
- Dip a wet toothbrush into powder.
- Brush teeth for one to two minutes.
- Brush again with water to remove residue.
- Use twice daily for best results.
- Avoid brushing over gums or brushing for longer periods of two minutes (may cause irritation).
- Use within 12 months of opening.
Ingredients: Bentonite Clay, Calcium Carbonate, Activated Charcoal (Cocos Nucifera Shell Powder), Flavouring (Mint), Peppermint(Mentha piperita), Sodium Chloride, Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber officinale).
The Pro Teeth Whitening Co. Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder comes in a tiny jar with a net wt. of 2 oz (57 g). I must repeat, it is very tiny. The powder isn’t black. It’s gray in color. Since it’s not a black charcoal powder, it didn’t stain my bathroom sink. It didn’t leave stains between my teeth. That’s awesome! On a daily basis, it was much easier to use compared to the BeLive product. This made my life less complicated, and I really liked that aspect of it. Pro Teeth Whitening Co. also freshened my breath. It contains mint and peppermint in their powder. BeLive states that it is mint flavored, but the only ingredient is 100% Organic Coconut Charcoal made from Coconut Shells. Interesting. By the way, as I mentioned earlier, BeLive wasn’t a good breath freshener.
Just like the other charcoal teeth whitening powder, it worked. My teeth looked more white and brighter with consistent use. With the Pro Teeth Whitening Co., the results were more apparent in a shorter period of time. Good news, the results didn’t fade quick. Love! The only downside to this powder is that the texture is on the gritty side. The gritty texture made it difficult to stay put on my toothbrush. It would fall off in chunks. Be aware of that. Between BeLive and Pro Teeth Whitening Co., I’m in favor of the second charcoal teeth whitening powder. It may not be the best, but it is better than the one I used before. If you’re in search of a charcoal teeth whitening powder, this one is nice to try out. As of now, I’m still using Cali White Activated Charcoal & Coconut Oil Toothpaste. Read more about it here:
*Cali White Activated Charcoal & Coconut Oil Toothpaste*
*My First Time: Cali White Activated Charcoal & Coconut Oil Toothpaste*
Have you used Pro Teeth Whitening Co. Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder before? Share your experience!
Charcoal Toothpaste, Pro Teeth Whitening Co. Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder