1 Month: Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Brush
It’s been 1 month of using the Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Brush! Here’s my 1 month review on it! So I purchased the facial brush due to breaking out a bit and feeling that I had a thick layer of dead skin cells on my face. I dedicated myself to sticking to a regular exfoliator (which didn’t work out) before I took the plunge and purchased the Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Brush. Here are my results. So far, it’s been good.
This is what happened to my skin.
- Less dead skin cells on my face. My skin actually feels and appears smoother.
- I am *currently* still breaking out randomly using this face brush. This must be the intial breakout stage. My skin looks like it’s clearing up at the same time.
- Pores look less clogged compared to before.
- Makeup is removed much better with the facial brush. That’s when I wear makeup though. I haven’t been wearing much makeup for a while now. hah.
How I use the face brush:
- It states that 60 seconds twice a day is enough. I had to bump it up to 120 seconds twice a day for it to be effective.
- I gently move the brush slowly on each part of my face. For example, place it on my forehead for a few seconds then slowly gravitate towards my temples and so on…until I cover each section of my face.
Other stuff you need to know:
- In one month, I’ve charged the facial brush twice.
- Compared to my previous Clarisonic Mia Facial Brush, this one is a lot weaker.
That’s my 1 month update. I hope this review helps anyone thinking about purchasing the Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Brush. I will make another update in a month! Looking forward to it! If you have any questions about this face brush, leave a comment! ?– Jen