Yes to Carrots Nutrition Boosting Kale Facial Wipes
I have another package of facial wipes from Yes To! They are the Yes to Carrots Nutrition Boosting for Depleted Skin! If you missed out on my other facial wipes, go here. The carrots and kale-enriched facial wipes were my second choice. Nevertheless, they look healthy for skin. These facial wipes are leaping bunny certified and vegan too. Yay! Read more about the Yes To Carrots facial wipes here.
Yes to Carrots Nutrition Boosting for Depleted Skin:
- For depleted skin
- Vitamin-enriched kale facial wipes
- Carrots contain Vitamin A, vital for healthy-looking skin.
- Kale is a wonderful source of beauty-boosting vitamin E.
- Vitamin boost for nourished, healthy-looking skin
- Skin can get its veggies!
- Wipe away makeup and dirt
- Cleanse skin naturally with these refreshing facial wipes that are colored orange naturally
- Wipes made with compostable natural cloth
- FSC fabric
- 95% Natural Ingredients
- No Parabens
- No SLS
- No Silicones
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Gently swipe across face to remove makeup, cleanse and nourish skin.
- No need to rinse!
- Skin is left soft, smooth and healthy-looking.
Even though I’ve only used a few of the Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes, I wanted to share my other facial wipes — Yes to Carrots Nutrition Boosting for Depleted Skin. The ingredients look beneficial for the skin. It contains sunflower seed oil, vitamin C, carrot extract, kale leaf extract, and vitamin E. I’m not expecting anything magical to happen with these facial wipes, since they won’t stay on the skin for long. I’m really just using them to remove my makeup and follow-up with a facial cleanser. But, it would be nice if it evened out my skin tone and made it glow. ? A bonus if it helps to reduce dark spots and acne marks. Who knows what may happen. These facial wipes are made for depleted skin. My skin needs a little pick-me-up every now and then. Carrots, kale, and other foods rich in vitamin A are very healthy for the skin and body. ? Overall, the ingredients look nice to me. They are vegan as I mentioned earlier. Love it! Like the charcoal facial wipes, you don’t need to rinse it off after use either. I’m very excited for these! The product also states that the facial wipes are naturally colored orange. Cool!
Have you used Yes to Carrots Nutrition Boosting for Depleted Skin? Share your thoughts by leaving a comment.