Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner (Vegan, Cruelty Free)
I have new hair care products! They’re from Desert Essence. It’s called Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner. It’s made for dry hair. So exciting!! I’ve always loved their organic jojoba oil and thought I would give their hair care products a try.
Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner:
- Provides intense moisture to dry, over-processed hair
- Smooths frizzies
- Restores hair’s natural luster
- Leaves hair feeling soft and healthy
- Coconut oil gently cleanse dry, damaged hair
- Organic jojoba oil moisturizes hair and scalp
- Hair looks and feels healthier
- Organic olive oil leaves hair soft and silky without weighing it down
- Intensely moisturizes hair
- Smooths frizzies
- Restores hair’s health and natural luster
- Organic coconut oil softens hair and conditions scalp
- Organic shea butter helps dry hair retain moisture
- Organic sunflower oil leaves hair feeling and looking soft, silky without weighing it down
Shampoo & Conditioner:
- No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates
- No EDTA
- No Phosphates
- No Artificial Colors
- No Glycol or Petroleum-Based Ingredients
- No Animal Testing
- Vegetarian, Vegan
- Renewable Sources
WOW! ? So coollll!
How to Use:
- Massage into wet hair, lather, and rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, follow with Desert Essence Coconut Conditioner.
- After shampooing, apply conditioner to the ends of wet hair and work up towards the scalp.
- Distribute evenly.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, use with Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo.
Shampoo: Water (Aqua), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract *, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract*, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract*, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract *, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract*, Sambucus Nigra (Black Elderberry) Flower Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract *, Sodium Coco-Sulfate (Coconut Derived), Decyl Glucoside (Coconut and Corn Derived), Propanediol (Corn Derived), Coco-Glucoside (Coconut Derived), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides (Coconut Derived), Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate (Fruit Derived), Lauryl Glucoside (Plant Derived), Citric Acid, Stearyl Citrate (Vegetable Derived), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum) *Certified Organic
Conditioner: Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Derived), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Derived), Dehydroacetic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate (Fruit Derived), Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum), *Certified Organic
I’m on the journey to find the best vegan, cruelty-free, and natural hair care products! Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner is made for dry, damaged hair. I need that. Not the dry and damaged hair but the hydration, lol. I need lots of moisture in my hair to maintain its beauty. But who doesn’t? Everyone should be adding moisture to their hair regardless of hair type. Both of the shampoo and conditioner are vegan, cruelty-free, not tested on animals, biodegradable, and contains natural ingredients. Natural and beneficial ingredients, such as aloe leaf extract, shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba seed oil, hemp seed oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil, and sunflower seed oil, to name a few. I’m loving the ingredients in this shampoo and conditioner. Sounds amazing and seems like a perfect match for me! I’m very excited to test this shampoo and conditioner out! Currently, I am using Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo and Trader Joe’s Nourish Spa Conditioner. I’ll put them to the side to try Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner. Let’s see how it goes!
Have you used Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner before? Share your thoughts! Try the shampoo and conditioner with me! ❤
Cruelty Free, Desert Essence, Desert Essence Coconut Conditioner, Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo, Vegan