Trader Joe’s Blueberry & Acai Facial Scrub
Look what I found at Trader Joe’s! It’s Trader Joe’s Blueberry & Acai Facial Scrub! I did not see this at my local Trader Joe’s. I was out of town and found it at another Trader Joe’s location. ? It looks really fruity and delicious. ? Here’s more information on the Trader Joe’s Blueberry & Acai Facial Scrub.
Trader Joe’s Blueberry & Acai Facial Scrub:
- Blueberry and Acai Berry nutrients combine with alpha-hydroxy acids to remove dry, dull skin cells
- Refresh the appearance of your complexion
- Exfoliating scrub will leave your skin feeling polished, smooth and vibrant
- Smells delicious!
- Great for all skin types
- Can be used 2-3 times a week for best results
- No animal testing
How to Use:
- Massage product onto skin in a circular motion.
- Avoiding eye area and lips.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- For best results, use two to three times a week.
I was so happy when I ran into a facial scrub at Trader Joe’s! I’ve been contemplating about adding a facial scrub into my skincare routine for the longest time. Well, this is it! Trader Joe’s Blueberry & Acai Facial Scrub is formulated with blueberries and the acai fruit. Other ingredients included in this facial scrub are colloidial oatmeal, shea butter, and meadowfoam seed oil. This is an alpha hydroxy acid exfoliating facial scrub. At the beginning of the ingredient list, there’s malic acid and lactic acid. With that in mind, I’m going to make sure I wear sunblock diligently (which I have been doing anyways). AHA’s make the skin very sun-sensitive. I’m very excited to start using Trader Joe’s Blueberry & Acai Facial Scrub! It sounds so wonderful and yummm! I’m looking forward to a smoother, brighter, and clearer complexion!
Have you used Trader Joe’s Blueberry & Acai Facial Scrub? How was it? Did it work? Leave a comment! Read more about Trader Joe’s skin care products here:
*My First Time: Trader Joe’s Spa 100% Pure Jojoba Oil*
*Trader Joe’s Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum*