Update on Cleansing Routine
Sep. 5, 2019Leave a comment
I decided to drop Avalon Organics Intense Defense with Vitamin C and QRxLabs Deep Facial Cleansing Oil from my cleansing routine. Here are the reasons why.
Avalon Organics Intense Defense with Vitamin C
- I have not seen any improvements in my skin.
- I love the idea of the creamy milky facial cleanser. I love how it didn’t dry my skin out. I hated the feeling of it on my skin sometimes. Really. I guess my skin isn’t meant for cream cleansers. I was just being hopeful.
QRxLabs Deep Facial Cleansing Oil
- The cleansing oil is THICK, but that’s not the reason why I don’t like it. The oil was difficult to move around my facial skin. It didn’t feel like a cleanser at all.
- It literally dried my skin out in the end. I know I have oily skin, but there is such a thing of sucking all of the oils out of my pores. This is what happened — More clogged pores. Bumps under the skin. Deep under the skin blackheads. Ugh! The first time in my life that I’m going to say, “I want my oily skin back!!”
- Tinglng feeling that it gives my skin was irritating. Yes, I broke the rule and bought a product with menthol in it. Never again.
- I’m a bit sketchy about the cleansing oil. Sounds like a good idea but doesn’t deliver. Wasn’t what I expected. I’m ready to ditch it.
So goodbye to these two cleansers. 👋
Avalon Organics, Biodegradable, Cleansing Milk, Cleansing Routine, Clear Skin, Deep Facial Cleansing Oil, Essential Oils, Face Wash, Healthy Lifestyle, Healthy Skin, Intense Defense, Lifestyle, QRxLabs, Review, Skin Care, Skin Care Products, Skin Care Routine, Skin Care Tips, Tea Tree, Tea Tree Oil, Thoughts, TJ's, Trader Joe's, Vegan, Vitamin C, What I Use, xfurbeauty, xfurbeauty blog