Update on Cleansing Routine
I decided to drop Avalon Organics Intense Defense with Vitamin C and QRxLabs Deep Facial Cleansing Oil from my cleansing routine. Here are the reasons why.
Avalon Organics Intense Defense with Vitamin C
- I have not seen any improvements in my skin.
- I love the idea of the creamy milky facial cleanser. I love how it didn’t dry my skin out. I hated the feeling of it on my skin sometimes. Really. I guess my skin isn’t meant for cream cleansers. I was just being hopeful.
QRxLabs Deep Facial Cleansing Oil
- The cleansing oil is THICK, but that’s not the reason why I don’t like it. The oil was difficult to move around my facial skin. It didn’t feel like a cleanser at all.
- It literally dried my skin out in the end. I know I have oily skin, but there is such a thing of sucking all of the oils out of my pores. This is what happened — More clogged pores. Bumps under the skin. Deep under the skin blackheads. Ugh! The first time in my life that I’m going to say, “I want my oily skin back!!”
- Tinglng feeling that it gives my skin was irritating. Yes, I broke the rule and bought a product with menthol in it. Never again.
- I’m a bit sketchy about the cleansing oil. Sounds like a good idea but doesn’t deliver. Wasn’t what I expected. I’m ready to ditch it.
So goodbye to these two cleansers. ?