Review: Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream Hyaluronic Acid & Green Tea
I’ve used this eye cream for over a month. The eye cream claims to…
- Reduce wrinkle volume, area, and depth
- Deeply hydrate, firm, and tone to reduce the look of crow’s feet
- Anti-aging hyaluronic acid eye cream
- Ultra-hydrating to soothe the delicate skin surrounding the eyes while helping to reduce the look of laugh lines
- Replenishes moisture
- Smooth the appearance of fine lines and plump the skin for younger-looking appearance
It’s awesome that it’s vegan and cruelty-free, but this is what I really think about it.
This is just another ‘moisturizing’ eye cream. That’s all it is. It doesn’t reduce wrinkles. It doesn’t reduce the appearance of crow’s feet. It doesn’t reduce laugh lines. It doesn’t plump the skin for a younger-looking appearance. As I said before, just another ‘moisturizing’ eye cream. I was really disappointed with the results. I have a Hyaluronic Acid serum that works just the same as this eye cream, and it’s around the same price (just a few dollars more). We’re talking about 0.5 oz (Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream Hyaluronic Acid & Green Tea) vs 2 oz (Cosmedica Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum)! Not only that, I apply the Cosmedica Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum all over my face including my under eyes. If you’re looking for an eye cream that just moisturizes, this is it. But I don’t think it’s worth it. Choose another eye cream or a good all-over moisturizer that hydrates and changes the appearance of your skin. Save your time and money. This eye cream isn’t entirely bad, but I would suggest skipping it for the reasons stated above.