Review: Wet n Wild Mega Volume Mascara
Another makeup review. 🙂 It’s also from Wet n Wild. This is the Mega Volume Mascara in Very Black. More about it below:
- Accentuates and draws attention to your eyes
- Maximizes volumizing effect
- Fortified with Vitamin E to keep lashes protected and luminous
- Spiral fiber brush that is easy to load.
- Hugs and plumps each lash with rich, deep, very black pigment
- No flaking, drying
- Nourishes and hydrates lashes
This is my mascara right now. I’ve been using it for a good amount of time to do a review. My experience with the Wet n Wild Mega Volume Mascara was not good. It’s literally the opposite of what it’s supposed to be. I love the intense black color (not difficult to find in another mascara), but this mascara was pretty clumpy. It doesn’t separate eyelashes. It looks like a mess. It flakes off the lashes too by the end of the day. Uhhh…that’s not what I want. I don’t like the way it makes my eyelashes look. 😐 I have a very difficult time removing this mascara even with a makeup remover, oils, and wipes. Basically everything. I mean, it’s not the worst mascara out there I’ve used, but it didn’t work for me. I won’t purchase it again due to this bad experience. I’ll be on the look out for a mascara that’s more suitable for me.
Review: Wet n Wild Megaliner Liquid Eyeliner (Cosmic Black)