Bliss Skin Care Haul
I gave in and purchased some more Bliss skin care products. Watch me unbox this baby!
This is what I bought. 🙂
Bliss had a deal, so I went all out. I wouldn’t have purchased the Bliss Mighty Marshmallow again if it weren’t for the cool deal they had! This is what’s in the box… *who knows if I might end up liking it this time around*
- Sample: Bliss Drench & Quench Cream-to-water Hydrator for All Skin Types + A tiny jar of Bliss Drench & Quench 🙂 *vegan*
- Sample: Bliss Makeup Melt Dry/wet Gentle Jelly Cleanser With Rose Flower *vegan*
- 3 Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask
- Bliss Green Tea Wonder Clarifying Overnight Gel Mask with Azelaic Acid
- Bliss Micro Magic Skin-renewing Microdermabrasion Scrub
Why did I buy it again if it didn’t do much? It did relax and hydrate my skin. And winter is coming up soon. I know I’m going to need as much moisture as I can get. I didn’t breakout from using the mask either. Since I have jars of this stuff, let’s see if it’ll make my skin radiant or not!?? I will update my review on Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask after I finish all 3 jars. It’ll be a while. 😛
Bliss only has a short list of vegan skin care products. Bliss Green Tea Wonder was on the list. I decided to buy it to try out. It’s an overnight gel mask. I also bought a new face scrub. My current facial scrub is Derma E Anti-Wrinkle Scrub Vitamin A & Gycolic Acid. The Derma E scrub isn’t making me happy, so I’m searching for something new. We’ll see if Bliss Micro Magic is any better.
Have you tried Bliss skin care products? What are your thoughts on them?