Does Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask Work??
It’s time for an updated review on Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask. I haven’t finished all three jars. Not even 1 (from the set of 3 that I purchased). But I can tell you if it’s working or not.
So the idea of this face mask is wonderful. It’s called mighty marshmallow. It’s uses terms, such as bright, radiant, and whipped. I think the idea sounds good in the mind, but the effectiveness of the product was meh. It didn’t do much to brighten my skin. It didn’t really do anything for my skin. I will most likely gift the unopened face masks, lol. Better to give it away than have them sitting around. :]
Would I recommend Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask to anyone? No. Save your money.
More about this face mask here:
Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask
Bliss Skin Care Haul
There’s another face mask I’ve used from Bliss too. Check it out: Bliss Green Tea Wonder Mask Clarifying Overnight Gel Mask with Azelaic Acid
So far, I haven’t been amazed by Bliss skin care products. Looks like fancy marketing and pretty packaging.
Review: Bliss Green Tea Wonder Mask Clarifying Overnight Gel Mask with Azelaic Acid
It’s time for a review on Bliss Green Tea Mask. It’s the one with lime green coloring.
About Bliss Green Tea Mask
- Clarifying overnight gel mask with azelaic acid and green tea extract
- Creates a deep cleansing veil to help reset skin’s natural balance
- Visibly tighten pores
- Absorbs excess oil without disturbing drier areas
- Wake up to a smooth, perfectly-balanced complexion
- Paraben free
- Phthalates free
- SLS free
- SLES free
This is what the product looks like. It’s green (clear when applied) and gel-like with speckles of noticeable glitter.
I’m going to list the pros and cons to this overnight face mask.
- Left my skin looking brighter the next morning. My skin was glowing!
- Unclogs pores (if you’re prone to acne or have clogged pores, breakouts may occur)
- Contains azelaic acid. Awesome for acne.
- Calming and relaxing
- Packaging is horrible. The first time I opened the container, it was a disaster. A blob of the product flew out of the container somehow, so that was a waste. I wish they would change the packaging of this product. That would be much better and more ideal for this type of product. The container makes it easy to spill the product.
- It contains glitter in the mask. I don’t see the purpose to this. To make it look pretty? But why? It’s not attractive.
- It’s a mask that feels sticky. If you’re looking for a mask that easily absorbs into the skin, this isn’t it. It feels sticky the whole night until washed off (in the morning).
This face mask works, but the packaging bothers me. The glitter does too. The stickiness of the product does too. I’ll use all of it, since I have it. I will not purchase it again for the reasons (cons) listed. I just think that there are better products out there that contains azelaic acid. I’ll be on the search for one.
Have you used Bliss Green Tea Mask? What are your thoughts on it? Love? Hate? Share your experience! :]