Does Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask Work??
It’s time for an updated review on Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask. I haven’t finished all three jars. Not even 1 (from the set of 3 that I purchased). But I can tell you if it’s working or not.
So the idea of this face mask is wonderful. It’s called mighty marshmallow. It’s uses terms, such as bright, radiant, and whipped. I think the idea sounds good in the mind, but the effectiveness of the product was meh. It didn’t do much to brighten my skin. It didn’t really do anything for my skin. I will most likely gift the unopened face masks, lol. Better to give it away than have them sitting around. :]
Would I recommend Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask to anyone? No. Save your money.
More about this face mask here:
Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask
Bliss Skin Care Haul
There’s another face mask I’ve used from Bliss too. Check it out: Bliss Green Tea Wonder Mask Clarifying Overnight Gel Mask with Azelaic Acid
So far, I haven’t been amazed by Bliss skin care products. Looks like fancy marketing and pretty packaging.
Review: Bliss Green Tea Wonder Mask Clarifying Overnight Gel Mask with Azelaic Acid
It’s time for a review on Bliss Green Tea Mask. It’s the one with lime green coloring.
About Bliss Green Tea Mask
- Clarifying overnight gel mask with azelaic acid and green tea extract
- Creates a deep cleansing veil to help reset skin’s natural balance
- Visibly tighten pores
- Absorbs excess oil without disturbing drier areas
- Wake up to a smooth, perfectly-balanced complexion
- Paraben free
- Phthalates free
- SLS free
- SLES free
This is what the product looks like. It’s green (clear when applied) and gel-like with speckles of noticeable glitter.
I’m going to list the pros and cons to this overnight face mask.
- Left my skin looking brighter the next morning. My skin was glowing!
- Unclogs pores (if you’re prone to acne or have clogged pores, breakouts may occur)
- Contains azelaic acid. Awesome for acne.
- Calming and relaxing
- Packaging is horrible. The first time I opened the container, it was a disaster. A blob of the product flew out of the container somehow, so that was a waste. I wish they would change the packaging of this product. That would be much better and more ideal for this type of product. The container makes it easy to spill the product.
- It contains glitter in the mask. I don’t see the purpose to this. To make it look pretty? But why? It’s not attractive.
- It’s a mask that feels sticky. If you’re looking for a mask that easily absorbs into the skin, this isn’t it. It feels sticky the whole night until washed off (in the morning).
This face mask works, but the packaging bothers me. The glitter does too. The stickiness of the product does too. I’ll use all of it, since I have it. I will not purchase it again for the reasons (cons) listed. I just think that there are better products out there that contains azelaic acid. I’ll be on the search for one.
Have you used Bliss Green Tea Mask? What are your thoughts on it? Love? Hate? Share your experience! :]
Bliss Skin Care Haul
I gave in and purchased some more Bliss skin care products. Watch me unbox this baby!
This is what I bought. 🙂
Bliss had a deal, so I went all out. I wouldn’t have purchased the Bliss Mighty Marshmallow again if it weren’t for the cool deal they had! This is what’s in the box… *who knows if I might end up liking it this time around*
- Sample: Bliss Drench & Quench Cream-to-water Hydrator for All Skin Types + A tiny jar of Bliss Drench & Quench 🙂 *vegan*
- Sample: Bliss Makeup Melt Dry/wet Gentle Jelly Cleanser With Rose Flower *vegan*
- 3 Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask
- Bliss Green Tea Wonder Clarifying Overnight Gel Mask with Azelaic Acid
- Bliss Micro Magic Skin-renewing Microdermabrasion Scrub
Why did I buy it again if it didn’t do much? It did relax and hydrate my skin. And winter is coming up soon. I know I’m going to need as much moisture as I can get. I didn’t breakout from using the mask either. Since I have jars of this stuff, let’s see if it’ll make my skin radiant or not!?? I will update my review on Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask after I finish all 3 jars. It’ll be a while. 😛
Bliss only has a short list of vegan skin care products. Bliss Green Tea Wonder was on the list. I decided to buy it to try out. It’s an overnight gel mask. I also bought a new face scrub. My current facial scrub is Derma E Anti-Wrinkle Scrub Vitamin A & Gycolic Acid. The Derma E scrub isn’t making me happy, so I’m searching for something new. We’ll see if Bliss Micro Magic is any better.
Have you tried Bliss skin care products? What are your thoughts on them?
Review: Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask
One of the face masks I’m using is Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask. Here’s my review.
I was very excited to use this face mask. The name of the product sounds wonderful. Who doesn’t like marshmallows? Soft, squishy, and fluffy. I’m in love. ? Even though I had fun using this face mask, I don’t think I’m going to repurchase for these reasons.
- It didn’t smooth or even out my skin tone.
- It didn’t help with discolorations. My skin looked the same.
Some good points about this face mask, but I still wouldn’t buy it again.
- The mask does feel soft and airy.
- It’s moisturizing.
- It didn’t make me breakout.
There are more pros than cons. Still, the whole purpose of this face mask was to brighten the skin and hydrate. It didn’t do the former. It is very difficult to find a product that brightens than hydrates. So, I’ll pass. Again, it was fun to use. It’s just not worth $13.
Have you used Bliss Marshmallow Mask before? What did you think about it?
Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask
I thought I would take a break talking about makeup. Currently, I have two masks. This one (shown in photo) and Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask Charcoal & Marine Algae. I wanted to introduce this new mask first before I review the other one. ?
This facial mask caught my eye. I mean, marshmallow sounds fluffy and heavenly. This skin care product is vegan and cruelty-free. ? I had to try it out!
About Bliss Mighty MarshMallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask
- Airy, whipped mask with brightening boost of marshmallow root extract
- Delivers a surge of hydration to instantly reveal luminosity
- Vitamin C, olive leaf extract, and lemon oil help visibly smooth out uneven skin tone and discoloration
- After one use, skin is fresher, brighter, better
- Dermatologist tested
- Smooth a thick layer onto clean dry skin
- Avoid the eye area
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse thouroughly
- Use 2-3 times per week
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethyl Urea, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Acacia Macrostachya Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Zinc PCA, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Polyisobutene, Maltodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Limonene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 33 (CI 17200)
What do you think about Bliss skin care products? This is my first from this brand! I hope it’ll be awesome like how it sounds! Wish me luck! ✌