HUGE elf Makeup & Skincare Haul Part 1
elf had a 50% off deal for just one day. I couldn’t help myself but went all out. elf is a vegan and cruelty-free makeup brand. Also, it’s less expensive compared to other brands. I wanted to at least try some of their products when I can. This is only part 1 of the elf Makeup & Skincare Haul. There’s no way I can fit everything in one single post.
Let’s start! This isn’t in any particular order. I randomly selected products with my eyes closed. 😉
1. elf Makeup Remover Cleansing Clothes – 2 Pack
- Gently and easily cleans skin to remove makeup, including waterproof mascara and dirt
- Infused with Aloe Vera to help hydrate and moisturize the skin
elf Makeup Remover Cleansing Clothes is what I’m using to remove my makeup. I’ve gone through one pack, and I recently just started a new pack. I really like how moist and gentle they are on my skin. They’re inexpensive compared to other cleansing clothes I’ve used before. They work just as good! I’ve had zero signs of breakouts. No irritation. As you can see, I purchased a whole bunch. These will come in handy for travels. I can easily toss them in my luggage compared to a liquid face cleanser. These ‘makeup remover cleansing clothes’ can serve multiple purposes too. Be creative. 🙂
2. elf Total Face Sponge
- Multi-sided sculpting sponge has angled sides for highlighting
- Rounded sides for a flawless blending
- Precision point is perfect for concealing imperfections
- Works with liquid and powder
I’m not into buying new makeup brushes or sponges. I usually just use what I have. I use my hands more often too. Lately, I’ve been using a liquid foundation instead of a BB Cream (elf Flawless Finish Foundation), which is slightly more difficult to blend into the skin. I thought I would give this cute little sponge thing a shot. It’s so squishy. ^.^ Let’s see if it’ll work better.
3. elf Contour Palette
- Holds 4 shades to mix and match for a custom and defined look
- Pigmented colors are great for contouring, shading, sculpting, brightening, and highlighting the eyes, cheekbones, nose, and jawline to slim and enhance features
- Infused with Vitamin E to help nourish for gorgeous looking skin
Here’s my new contour palette! I have experience with more expensive contour palettes, but I didn’t think they were worth it. I never repurchased for that reason. I wonder how elf Contour Palette holds up.
4. elf Makeup Mist & Set
I’m using the smaller version of this makeup spray. I thought I would go big. Might as well! Read more about it here.
5. elf Brow Pencil in Neutral Brown
- Slim mechanical pencil shapes, defines and fills in brows for a natural, polished look
- Dual-sided design applies color with one side and tames/combs eyebrows with the other
- Fine tip liner mimics brow hair and fills in gaps to create natural and defined looking eyebrows
It’s been ages since I’ve used an actual brow pencil on my eyebrows. I’ve been playing with my eyebrows lately. Eyebrows really do enhance the whole face if they are groomed properly. I wonder if this would work better. I always use eyeshadow to fill in my brows, which works. But…hmm…I’m really just experimenting. 😉
6. elf HD Lifting Concealer in Fair
- Gives you lightweight, skin firming, all-day coverage
- Easily conceal any blemish or discoloration with this easy-to-blend formula
- Infused with vitamin C, green tea, and mulberry to help soothe, and improve skin texture
The elf Flawless Color Correcting Pen I introduced in my previous elf haul is just a color correcting pen that provides very light coverage. For my dark under eye circles, I need something heavier. I hope the HD Lifting Concealer does wonders!
That’s the end of PART 1 of my elf makeup & skincare haul. Next up, PART 2!