HUGE elf Makeup & Skincare Haul Part 3
Here’s the last part of my elf Makeup & Skincare Haul. The last items officially arrived. 🙂 Yay! ENJOY! *sorry for the poor lighting, it was quite a gloomy day when I took these photos* :/
Part 1 <<<
Part 2 <<<
1. elf Matte Magic Mist & Set
- Fine, clear setting spray helps control shine and keep makeup in place for beautiful looking skin
- Infused with Vitamin B, E, arctium majus root to help hydrate and soothe
- Lightweight formula helps improve makeup and wearability
- Prevents color from running or fading
elf apparently had a second choice of makeup spray called elf Matte Magic Mist & Set. This one seems more compatible with my skin type. Let’s see if there’s a difference between this one or the other one — elf Makeup Mist & Set.
2. elf Mattifying Mask with French Green Clay
- Clay facial mask deep cleanses skin to mattify and help reduce the appearance of pores
- Skin appears clearer, smoother, and more matte
- Enriched with French Green Clay, Tea Tree Oil, Chamomile, and Lavender to absorb excess oils and cleanse the pores without over drying
- No Parabens
- No Sulfates
- No Phthalates
Picked up the elf Marsh-mellow Mask. I had to grab the Mattifying Mask too. 🙂 hehe.
3. elf Beauty Shield Recharging Magnetic Mask Kit
- Antioxidant enriched skin protection
- Lift away surface impurities
- Formulated with powerful magnetic properties and key antioxidants
- Carrot Seed Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil to replenish your skin and help protect against everyday environment aggressors
- Magnetic tool and iron-based formula work together to visibly lift away surface impurities and minimize the appearance of pores
- Skin is left feeling soft and recharged for smooth, makeup-ready canvas
The box looks fancy and pretty. I’ve taken a peek at reviews on this skin care product before settling on it. It looks cool. But does it work? We will see!
4. elf Charcoal Hydrogel Under Eye Masks
- Plump, detox, and soothe the under-eye area
- Charcoal infused hydrogel under eye masks
- Nourish and brighten the skin
- Infused with purified water, charcoal, seaweed extract, and licorice
- Under eye masks help awaken the under eye area prior to makeup application
- No Parabens
- No Sulfates
- No Phthalates
I’ve done sheet masks before, but I’ve never tried under eye masks. I really do think I need something like this in my life, haha! I really don’t know what to expect. I’m really excited for these eye masks. I bought the Charcoal one and (go onto item number 5!) …
5. elf Hydrogel Under Eye Masks
- Hydrating gel mask to help plump, moisturize, and soothe the under eye area for smooth looking skin
- Awaken the under eye area
- Enriched with purified water, seaweed extract, licorice to help nourish and brighten the skin
… the regular hydrogel under eye masks. Let’s see how this goes. Super ecstatic!
HUGE elf Makeup & Skincare Haul Part 2
This is PART 2 of my elf makeup & skincare haul. Enjoy!
Part 1 <<<
1. elf Makeup Remover Balm
- Removes makeup from eyes, lips, face
- Infused with nourishing Green Tea
- Balm leaves skin feeling fresh and clean without any oily residue
I still have my Physician’s Formula Matcha Cleansing Balm, but I wanted to try something new. This would be my second cleansing balm. Let’s find out if it’s any good! I’m loving the packaging of the product! It’ in a twist up tube! That would be easier to bring with me wherever I go! 😀
2. elf Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Long-lasting, rich color formula glides on smoothly for precise lines
- Tapered brush design creates thin or bold lines for a custom look
My current liquid eyeliner is elf Expert Liqud Eyeliner in Midnight. I by accident purchased Midnight thinking it was Black. At the store, it looked Black, lol. Turns out it’s a deep, dark blue color. I wanted a liquid eyeliner that is truly Black. That’s why I bought elf Precision Liquid Eyeliner. I’ll do a review on elf Expert Liquid Eyeliner soon. I’ve been using it for a while now. 🙂
3. elf Color Correcting Stick, Dark Circles
- Instantly help correct and neutralize color imperfections
- Creamy formula melts into skin for a seamless blendable coverage
- Infused with Vitamin E to help hydrate the skin
Who has bad dark under eye circles? I DO. I can’t seem to find anything to cover it up! This is a color correcting stick. Not an actual concealer. I hope it works!
4. elf Liquid Matte Lipstick
- Liquid Matte Lipstick achieves a long lasting, gorgeous matte finish
- Slim, diamond shaped applicator gives you flawless application in just one stroke
- Formula enriched with Vitamin E to help nourish and condition the lips
Something new, something different. I’m not big on lipsticks, but this liquid matte lipstick is a must try. 😉
5. elf Marsh-Mellow Soothing Mask
- Soothing clay mask calms the skin with a nourising layer of rich, opaque clay-gel hybrid formula
- Infused with coconut water and shea butter
- Leaves skin feeling supple, soft, and soothed
- No Parabens
- No Sulfates
- No Phthalates
I’m pretty much addicted to face masks right now. If I could do it everyday, I would. Too bad that would be too time consuming and a waste of product. I can’t wait to use this face mask along with my other face masks, lol.
6. elf Acne Fighting Foundation in Porcelain
- Lightweight foundation helps disguise redness, blemishes, and uneven skin tone
- Infused with acne fighting key ingredients Salicylic Acid, Witch Hazel, Camphor, Tea Tree, and soothing Aloe
I’m loving elf Flawless Finish Foundation. I thought I would check out the Acne Fighting Foundation too. It might be better for my skin? Hmm.
That’s the end of PART 2. Up next — PART 3! Stay tuned! 🙂
HUGE elf Makeup & Skincare Haul Part 1
elf had a 50% off deal for just one day. I couldn’t help myself but went all out. elf is a vegan and cruelty-free makeup brand. Also, it’s less expensive compared to other brands. I wanted to at least try some of their products when I can. This is only part 1 of the elf Makeup & Skincare Haul. There’s no way I can fit everything in one single post.
Let’s start! This isn’t in any particular order. I randomly selected products with my eyes closed. 😉
1. elf Makeup Remover Cleansing Clothes – 2 Pack
- Gently and easily cleans skin to remove makeup, including waterproof mascara and dirt
- Infused with Aloe Vera to help hydrate and moisturize the skin
elf Makeup Remover Cleansing Clothes is what I’m using to remove my makeup. I’ve gone through one pack, and I recently just started a new pack. I really like how moist and gentle they are on my skin. They’re inexpensive compared to other cleansing clothes I’ve used before. They work just as good! I’ve had zero signs of breakouts. No irritation. As you can see, I purchased a whole bunch. These will come in handy for travels. I can easily toss them in my luggage compared to a liquid face cleanser. These ‘makeup remover cleansing clothes’ can serve multiple purposes too. Be creative. 🙂
2. elf Total Face Sponge
- Multi-sided sculpting sponge has angled sides for highlighting
- Rounded sides for a flawless blending
- Precision point is perfect for concealing imperfections
- Works with liquid and powder
I’m not into buying new makeup brushes or sponges. I usually just use what I have. I use my hands more often too. Lately, I’ve been using a liquid foundation instead of a BB Cream (elf Flawless Finish Foundation), which is slightly more difficult to blend into the skin. I thought I would give this cute little sponge thing a shot. It’s so squishy. ^.^ Let’s see if it’ll work better.
3. elf Contour Palette
- Holds 4 shades to mix and match for a custom and defined look
- Pigmented colors are great for contouring, shading, sculpting, brightening, and highlighting the eyes, cheekbones, nose, and jawline to slim and enhance features
- Infused with Vitamin E to help nourish for gorgeous looking skin
Here’s my new contour palette! I have experience with more expensive contour palettes, but I didn’t think they were worth it. I never repurchased for that reason. I wonder how elf Contour Palette holds up.
4. elf Makeup Mist & Set
I’m using the smaller version of this makeup spray. I thought I would go big. Might as well! Read more about it here.
5. elf Brow Pencil in Neutral Brown
- Slim mechanical pencil shapes, defines and fills in brows for a natural, polished look
- Dual-sided design applies color with one side and tames/combs eyebrows with the other
- Fine tip liner mimics brow hair and fills in gaps to create natural and defined looking eyebrows
It’s been ages since I’ve used an actual brow pencil on my eyebrows. I’ve been playing with my eyebrows lately. Eyebrows really do enhance the whole face if they are groomed properly. I wonder if this would work better. I always use eyeshadow to fill in my brows, which works. But…hmm…I’m really just experimenting. 😉
6. elf HD Lifting Concealer in Fair
- Gives you lightweight, skin firming, all-day coverage
- Easily conceal any blemish or discoloration with this easy-to-blend formula
- Infused with vitamin C, green tea, and mulberry to help soothe, and improve skin texture
The elf Flawless Color Correcting Pen I introduced in my previous elf haul is just a color correcting pen that provides very light coverage. For my dark under eye circles, I need something heavier. I hope the HD Lifting Concealer does wonders!
That’s the end of PART 1 of my elf makeup & skincare haul. Next up, PART 2!