Urban Decay Naked Flushed, Urban Decay 24/7, Too Faced La Creme Color
I went to Sephora and picked up some makeup goodies.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Strip
- Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Taffy
More information about these makeup products below:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil
- Glide on color, slides on smooth
- Stays put for the duration of your non-stop, on-the-go day!
- Cushiony, creamy eye pencils deliver powerful, vibrant color
- Stays soft and creamy for blending (30 seconds)
- Dries to a long-lasting finish that won’t budge
- Line eyes with a hint of color or go full artistic
- Pencils go all day and all night
- No parabens, sulfates, phthalates
Urban Decay Naked Flushed
- Silky bronzer, highlighter, and blush
- Use these pressed powders individually or blend them together to create the right effect
- Micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on skin and provides a flawless finish
- Light diffusing particles enhance and perfect for a fresh, glowy look (even at night)
- Color is intensely pigmented yet blends beautifully
- Universal shades for any skin tone
- Comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and mirror
- Compact enough for travel or mid-date touch-ups
Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream
- Rich and creamy lip color infused with moisturizing and strengthening benefits
- A luxurious color and super moisturizers including white lotus flower and power peptides
- Rich formula comes in abundant shades – four essential color ranges: nudes, spices, pinks, and reds
I’ll post up more photos of my purchase in another post!
Have you tried Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil, Urban Decay Naked Flushed, or Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream? Share your experience!