Urban Decay Naked Flushed, Urban Decay 24/7, Too Faced La Creme Color
I went to Sephora and picked up some makeup goodies.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Strip
- Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Taffy
More information about these makeup products below:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil
- Glide on color, slides on smooth
- Stays put for the duration of your non-stop, on-the-go day!
- Cushiony, creamy eye pencils deliver powerful, vibrant color
- Stays soft and creamy for blending (30 seconds)
- Dries to a long-lasting finish that won’t budge
- Line eyes with a hint of color or go full artistic
- Pencils go all day and all night
- No parabens, sulfates, phthalates
Urban Decay Naked Flushed
- Silky bronzer, highlighter, and blush
- Use these pressed powders individually or blend them together to create the right effect
- Micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on skin and provides a flawless finish
- Light diffusing particles enhance and perfect for a fresh, glowy look (even at night)
- Color is intensely pigmented yet blends beautifully
- Universal shades for any skin tone
- Comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and mirror
- Compact enough for travel or mid-date touch-ups
Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream
- Rich and creamy lip color infused with moisturizing and strengthening benefits
- A luxurious color and super moisturizers including white lotus flower and power peptides
- Rich formula comes in abundant shades – four essential color ranges: nudes, spices, pinks, and reds
I’ll post up more photos of my purchase in another post!
Have you tried Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil, Urban Decay Naked Flushed, or Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream? Share your experience!
Makeup Haul, Too Faced, Too Faced La Creme Color, Urban Decay, Urban Decay 24/7, Urban Decay Naked Flushed