Trader Joe’s 100% Organic Argan Oil
I’m running low on face wash. I use Trader Joe’s Spa Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil. It works, and it’s affordable. Here’s a new bottle of the face wash. 🙂 I also picked up a new skin care product from Trader Joe’s. ~~
Trader Joe’s 100% Organic Argan Oil. This is what it looks like.
- Lightweight oil that moisturizes skin, hair, and nails naturally
- USDA Organic
- Extracted from the Argan Trees of Morocco
- Naturally rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids
- Easily absorbs into hair, skin, and nails
- Deeply nourish without leaving an oily residue
The only ingredient in this product is Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernal Oil. Certified organic by quality assurance international (QAI). Product of Morocco. No animal testing.
I bought this for the sole purpose of moisturizing my hair. I love using argan oil for my hair. It’s amazing stuff! Fall is here. The air is going to be dry. It’s a great way to keep my hair soft, shiny, moisturized, and healthy-looking!
Have you used Trader Joe’s 100% Organic Argan Oil before? What did you think about it? =)
Argan Oil, Trader Joe's, Trader Joe's 100% Organic Argan Oil