Updated Review: elf Mattifying Mask with French Green Clay
Feb. 12, 2020Leave a comment
I did a couple of reviews on the elf Mattifying Mask with French Green Clay. I decided to use this face mask (to use it all up). I haven’t touched it in a while. This was my experience with it.
I’ve been using this face mask out of convenience. I don’t have to mix it like my Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay. That was a really bad idea. I didn’t think this face mask would break me out, but it did. I started to noticing clogged pores in the most random places. I even developed pustules. So, this mask is a no-go if you have acne-prone skin. I’m so disappointed. My skin was clear. But, at least I know what caused my skin to break out. I hope recovery is going to be fast and quick. Out this face mask goes!
More on facial masks:
Facial Masks in My Skin Care Routine
Review: elf Marsh-Mellow Soothing Mask
Does Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask Work??
Acne Prone Skin, Acne Skin, Acne Skin Care, Clay Mask, Cruelty Free, elf Facial Mask, elf Mask, elf Mattifying Mask, elf Mattifying Mask with French Green Clay, elf Skin Care, French Green Clay, Life, Oily Skin, Oily Skin Care Products, Review, Skin Care, Skin Care Products, Skin Care Reviews, Skin Care Routine, Update, Vegan Skin Care, Vegan Skin Care Products, xfurbeauty, xfurbeauty blog
HUGE elf Makeup & Skincare Haul Part 3
Sep. 6, 2019Leave a comment
Here’s the last part of my elf Makeup & Skincare Haul. The last items officially arrived. 🙂 Yay! ENJOY! *sorry for the poor lighting, it was quite a gloomy day when I took these photos* :/
Part 1 <<<
Part 2 <<<
1. elf Matte Magic Mist & Set
- Fine, clear setting spray helps control shine and keep makeup in place for beautiful looking skin
- Infused with Vitamin B, E, arctium majus root to help hydrate and soothe
- Lightweight formula helps improve makeup and wearability
- Prevents color from running or fading
elf apparently had a second choice of makeup spray called elf Matte Magic Mist & Set. This one seems more compatible with my skin type. Let’s see if there’s a difference between this one or the other one — elf Makeup Mist & Set.
2. elf Mattifying Mask with French Green Clay
- Clay facial mask deep cleanses skin to mattify and help reduce the appearance of pores
- Skin appears clearer, smoother, and more matte
- Enriched with French Green Clay, Tea Tree Oil, Chamomile, and Lavender to absorb excess oils and cleanse the pores without over drying
- No Parabens
- No Sulfates
- No Phthalates
Picked up the elf Marsh-mellow Mask. I had to grab the Mattifying Mask too. 🙂 hehe.
3. elf Beauty Shield Recharging Magnetic Mask Kit
- Antioxidant enriched skin protection
- Lift away surface impurities
- Formulated with powerful magnetic properties and key antioxidants
- Carrot Seed Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil to replenish your skin and help protect against everyday environment aggressors
- Magnetic tool and iron-based formula work together to visibly lift away surface impurities and minimize the appearance of pores
- Skin is left feeling soft and recharged for smooth, makeup-ready canvas
The box looks fancy and pretty. I’ve taken a peek at reviews on this skin care product before settling on it. It looks cool. But does it work? We will see!
4. elf Charcoal Hydrogel Under Eye Masks
- Plump, detox, and soothe the under-eye area
- Charcoal infused hydrogel under eye masks
- Nourish and brighten the skin
- Infused with purified water, charcoal, seaweed extract, and licorice
- Under eye masks help awaken the under eye area prior to makeup application
- No Parabens
- No Sulfates
- No Phthalates
I’ve done sheet masks before, but I’ve never tried under eye masks. I really do think I need something like this in my life, haha! I really don’t know what to expect. I’m really excited for these eye masks. I bought the Charcoal one and (go onto item number 5!) …
5. elf Hydrogel Under Eye Masks
- Hydrating gel mask to help plump, moisturize, and soothe the under eye area for smooth looking skin
- Awaken the under eye area
- Enriched with purified water, seaweed extract, licorice to help nourish and brighten the skin
… the regular hydrogel under eye masks. Let’s see how this goes. Super ecstatic!
Acne Prone Skin, Acne Skin, Antiaging, Antioxidant, Beauty, Beauty Tips, Brighten Skin, Charcoal Mask, Clay Mask, Combination Skin, Dark Circles, Does it Work, elf, elf Beauty Shield, elf Charcoal Hydrogrel Under Eye Mask, elf Cosmetics, elf Hydrogel Under Eye Mask, elf makeup, elf Matte Magic Mist Set, elf Mattifying Mask, elf Mattifying Mask with French Green Clay, elf Skincare, Fine Lines, French Green Clay, Makeup Spray, Mask Kit, No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Sulfates, Oily Skin, Plump Skin, Recharging Magnetic Mask Kit, Shopping, Shopping Haul, Skin Care, Skin Care Tips, Skincare, Skincare Tips, Under Eye Mask, Wrinkles, xfurbeauty, xfurbeauty blog, Younger Skin