Now Solutions Organic Jojoba Oil
Hey everyone! I have a new bottle of jojoba oil. It’s from Now Solutions Organic Jojoba Oil! My last jojoba oil was from Trader Joe’s SPA 100% Pure Jojoba Oil. This time, I went for the organic. For more information on my new facial moisturizer, keep reading! ?
Now Solutions Organic Jojoba Oil:
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic
- 100% Pure Moisturizing Oil
- For hair, skin, and body
- One of the most popular cosmetic oils available today
- High stability, invigorating scent and cosmetic versatility make it ideal for all skin and hair types
- Most commonly used to promote softer hair and skin
- Jojoba oil contains many nutritional compounds, including long-chain essential fatty acids and fatty alcohols
- For deep hair-conditioning treatment: Work a quarter-size amount into wet hair, leave in for 5-10 minutes, then shampoo.
- As a skin conditioner, apply to damp skin after showering to hydrate and seal in moisture.
Ingredients: It contains only Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.
I’m verging on 2 months of using jojoba oil as a facial moisturizer. I only use jojoba oil as a facial moisturizer. I don’t use it as a leave-in hair treatment or body oil. From my own experience, for me, it works best as facial moisturizer. I use it in the morning and at night after I cleanse my skin. I dispense a few drops of oil into the palm of my hand and gently apply it to my facial skin. I pat it in and let it soak into my skin. Since I’ve been doing this every day and night, my skin hasn’t been dry at all. I haven’t had to deal with cracked and shedding skin, lol. I haven’t had any break-outs from it either. No acne. No skin irritations. No redness. Nothing. It’s been working fabulously! Jojoba oil isn’t just good for the facial skin. I’ve too noticed that my eye area has been extremely moisturized. It makes a natural and lovely eye cream. It doesn’t get rid of dark under eye circles, but it makes a good moisturizer for the skin around the eyes. Along with that, my eyelashes appear healthier and longer. I’m not even kidding. My eyelashes appear fuller and thicker. ? Overall, my skin has been looking soooo good and pretty that I’ve cut down on makeup products. Who needs makeup when your skin naturally glows? Amazing! I love, love, love the results! I couldn’t be any happier! But, that’s my experience with my previous jojoba oil. Now, let’s see if Now Solutions Organic Jojoba Oil works just the same!
Have you used Now Solutions Organic Jojoba Oil or Trader Joe’s SPA 100% Pure Jojoba Oil? Any other brands of jojoba oil? Share your thoughts!
Now Solutions, Now Solutions Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil