Yes To Vegan Beauty Product List
I contacted the company Yes To for a list of beauty products that are vegan. It looks like most of their products are vegan. Here’s a list of products that are not vegan. On the right side of each product, it lists the non-vegan ingredient.
Yes to Superblueberries
- Yes to Superblueberries Recharging Greek Yogurt & Probiotics 3-in-1 Mask, Scrub, & Cleanser: Milk/Yogurt
- Yes to Superblueberries Recharging Greek Yogurt & Probiotics DIY Moisturizing Parfait Moisturizer + Booster: Milk/Yogurt
- Yes to Superblueberries Recharging Greek Yogurt & Probiotics Sleeping Mask: Milk/Yogurt
- Yes to Superblueberries Recharging Greek Yogurt & Probiotics Super Eye Mask: Milk/Yogurt
- Yes to Superblueberries Recharging Greek Yogurt & Probiotics Mud Mask: Milk/Yogurt
- Yes to Superblueberries Smoothing Hair Clay Mask: Milk/Yogurt
Yes to Blueberries
- Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment: Beeswax
Yes to Carrots
- Yes to Carrots Fragrance Free Intense Hydration Night Cream: Honey Extract
Yes to Coconut
- Yes to Coconut Oil Cleansing Balm: Beeswax
- Yes to Coconut Oil Stick: Beeswax
- Yes to Coconut Moisturizing Mud Mask: Honey
- Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Paper Mask: Honey
- Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Mask: Honey
- Yes to Coconut 2-Step Single Use Lip Kit Pucker Up!: Honey
- Yes to Coconut Naturally Smooth Lip Balm: Beeswax
- Yes to Coconut Head-To-Toe Restoring Balm: Beeswax
Yes to Cucumbers
- Yes to Cucumbers Exfoliating Cleansing Balm: Beeswax
- Yes to Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags & Dark Circles!: Beeswax
Yes to Grapefruit
- Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel: Honey
- Yes to Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream: Beeswax
Yes to Primrose
- Yes to Primrose Lip Oil: Carmine
Yes to Tea Tree
- Yes to Tea Tree & Sage Oil Scalp Relief Shampoo: Silk Amino Acids
- Yes to Tea Tree & Sage Oil Scalp Relief Conditioner: Silk Amino Acids
I received the list on 10/1/18. The cleanser that I posted about — Yes To Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser is, in fact, vegan! I hope this is helpful to anyone shopping for vegan beauty products from Yes To! Have any Yes To favorite beauty products? Share by leaving a comment! Have a nice day! ??
Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Clarifying Cleanser
Hey everyone! I have a facial cleanser to talk about. It is called Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Clarifying Cleanser. Here’s more information on it.
Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Clarifying Cleanser:
- For oily or acne-prone skin
- Tomatoes and watermelon to banish impurities
- Red tea to keep skin clear
- Maintains skin’s pH balance while removing excess oils and impurities
- Purifying and refreshing
- 96% Natural
- No Petroleum and SLS
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
How to Use:
- Apply face wash to your wet skin.
- Massage gently in small circular motions with your fingertips for about a minute.
- Rinse well with warm water.
- Pat dry and enjoy your refreshed, balanced beauty.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract*, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Maris Limus Extract, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Alcohol*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropanal, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal. *Certified Organic Ingredient
I used Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Clarifying Cleanser last summer when I was in search for vegan, cruelty-free skin care products. I stumbled upon this face wash and thought I would give it a try. Why not? It’s vegan, and it’s cruelty-free! Also, it contains natural ingredients. It is advertised as a tomato-based face wash, but it does contain other beneficial skin care ingredients too. From the ingredients list, to name a few, watermelon seed oil, aloe, and red tea (roobios). If you’re interested in this face wash, look forward to my review! It’s coming up soon!
Have you used Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Clarifying Cleanser before? Share your experience with me!