Trader Joe’s Spa 100% Pure Jojoba Oil
I’m back at Trader Joe’s beauty section! Love it! ? I’ve been eyeing Trader Joe’s Spa 100% Pure Jojoba Oil a few times already. I really wanted to get it, but I didn’t know if I should. Well, the verdict is in! I have it now! lol. More about Trader Joe’s Spa 100% Pure Jojoba Oil below.
Trader Joe’s Spa 100% Pure Jojoba Oil:
- Pure and natural plant extract
- Penetrates and moisturizes your skin without leaving an oily residue behind
- Multiple applications (yes!!) ~ Read more about it here
- Use it for hair, skin, and scalp
- Good for moisturizing the scalp
- Prevents dry skin and flakiness
- Luxurious oil can be used to remove makeup
- Cleanse clogged pores leaving skin clean
- Softens your hands and feet
- Use as a leave-in hair treatment
- Use as an aftershave moisturizer
- No animal testing
- No animal by-products
Ingredients: Pure Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.
Jojoba oil brings back a lot of memories from my younger days of experimenting with skin care products. This jojoba oil is the 100% pure kind. I usually purchase the 100% organic one. It doesn’t look like Trader Joe’s offers organic jojoba oil in their beauty section. Oh well. Anyways, jojoba oil is my favorite skin care oil of all-time! Olive oil and coconut oil can’t even compare to jojoba oil. Jojoba oil has been proven to be better for people with oily, acne-prone skin due to it being less greasy and its ability to unclog pores. It’s pretty popular among people with acne-prone skin! I’m going to slowly incorporate this oil into my skin care routine and see how it goes. By the way, jojoba is pronounced as hoh-hoh-buh! The j is silent. ? Have you used Trader Joe’s Spa 100% Pure Jojoba Oil or any other brand of jojoba oil? How was it? Leave a comment. Check out other skin care products from Trader Joe’s!
*Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Oil Pure Vegetable Soap*
*Trader Joe’s Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum*
My favorite jojoba oil is Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil. I’ve been using it for many years and always go back to it for some reason.