RoC Retinol Correxion Anti-Aging Skin Care
Feb. 19, 2020Leave a comment
I have new skin care products! I’ve used these before in the past, but I decided to reintroduce them back into my skin care routine! Don’t ask me what happened to the box, lol. I don’t know either. :/ Anyways, let’s start off with the first one shown in the photo — RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum.
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum:
- Visibly reduces deep wrinkles
- Clinically proven results
- Clinically proven to visibly reduce both fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Light, silky fluid glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving skin feeling smooth and velvety
- Combines pure RoC Retinol with magnesium, zinc, and copper to complement skin’s renewal process and bring newer, younger-looking skin to the surface
- After 4 weeks, skin is more radiant, fine lines on face and neck are smoothed, skin firmness is improved.
- After 8 weeks, crow’s feet are visibly reduced, signs of photodamaged are diminised.
- After 12 weeks, deep wrinkles on face and neck are visibly reduced.
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream:
- Reduces the look of expression lines and wrinkles
- Intensive anti-wrinkle treatment that works through the night
- Visibly reducing the appearance of experssion lines and even deep wrinkles
- Pure RoC Retinol and essential mineral complex is clinically proven to visibly reduce the look of deep wrinkles while you sleep
- Upper layers of your skin are firmed leading to a visible reduction in expression lines
- Formula starts to work immediately as pure RoC Retinol penetrates deep within the skin’s surface to help fill in even your deep wrinkles
- After 4 weeks, skin is more radiant, crow’s feet are visibly reduced, signs of photodamage are diminished.
- After 8 weeks, under-eye wrinkles are smoothed, expression lines are visibly reduced.
- After 12 weeks, deep wrinkles and fine lines appear visibly reduced.
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
I remember RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum being lightweight on the skin and absorbing quick. It didn’t cause my skin any issues. Same with the RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream, it didn’t irritate my skin either. Since I have a good skin care routine going, I mind as well take advantage of these anti-aging skin care products. 🙂 Let’s see how it goes! I’ll update with results! 👌
More posts on my skin care routine:
My Skin Care Routine for Acne Skin
I’m giving up on Differin.
Is Dairy Ruining my Skin?
BP Journey: Day 1 Results
BP Journey: Day 3 Results
BP Journey: 1 Week Results
BP Journey: Week 2 Results
My No Makeup Experience
I cleared my skin in 3 weeks!
My BP & AHA Skin Care Products are here!
BP Journey: 1 Month Results
BP Journey: 1 Month + 1 Week Results
BP Journey: 1 Month + 2 Weeks
Update: My Skin Care Routine
Clear Skin Journey: 1 Month + 3 Weeks Results
Clear Skin Journey: 2 Months Results!!
How to use BP to treat acne
Clear Skin Journey: 2 Months + 1 Week Results
Update: Skin Care Routine for Acne Skin
Clear Skin Journey: 2 Months + 2 Weeks Results
Clear Skin Journey: 2 Months + 3 Weeks Results
Clear Skin Journey: 3 Months Results
Acne Prone Skin, Acne Skin, Acne Skin Care, Antiaging, AntiAging Face Cream, Antiwrinkle, Correxion Creams, Deep Wrinkle Night Cream, Deep Wrinkle Serum, Deep Wrinkles, Face Cream, Life, Lifestyle, Non Comedogenic, Retinol, Retinol Correxion, Review, RoC Retinol Correxion Creams, Serum, Serums, Skin Care, Skin Care Routine, Skin Care Serum, Thoughts, Won't Clog Pores, Wrinkles, xfurbeauty, xfurbeauty blog
Update: Deva Vegan Hair Skin Nails Supplement
Feb. 17, 2020Leave a comment
It would’ve been 1 month of taking Deva Hair Skin Nails Supplement by now, but I stopped taking this supplement after 3 weeks. I decided to take a break from it. The smell was nauseating. Here are my results when I was taking it. I’m not sure when I’m going to start taking it again. We’ll see. 🙂
I didn’t notice an increase in growth. My hair did feel fuller. Maybe that was just an illusion. I’ve been eating a lot healthier. Fresh vegetables, whole grains, plant-based protein, fruit, good fats. 🙂
Same as hair, no difference. I think drinking green smoothies would be more helpful. I’m going to jump on that eventually. 🙂 Check out my green smoothie posts below:
Healthy Green Smoothie for Clear Skin
1 Week Results: Drinking Healthy Green Smoothies
I miss those days. ♥
4 days after my last update, my nails grew. This was after I clipped them since that last update. I was very shocked and happy at the same time. This supplement definitely helps with nail growth if you’re searching for a supplement that works for growing the nails and making them stronger! I highly recommend it!
Out of the three, this supplement helped with nail growth.
I hope this update helped! Thank you for reading. 😊😊😊
More posts on Deva Hair Skin Nails Supplement:
Deva Vegan Hair, Nails, & Skin Supplement
1 Week Results: Deva Hair Skin Nails Supplement
Review: Deva Vegan Hair, Nails, & Skin Supplement
Day 1: Deva Vegan Hair Skin Nails Supplement
2 Week Update: Deva Vegan Hair Skin Nails Supplement
Beauty, Beauty Tips, Deva, Deva Supplments, Deva Vegan Hair Skin Nails Supplement, Does it Work, Hair, Hair Growth, Hair Skin Nails, Hair Skin Nails Supplement, Healthy, Healthy Lifestyle, Healthy Skin, How To, Life, Lifestyle, Longer Hair, Nails, Pretty Hair, Review, Skin, Skin Care, Skin Care Routine, Skincare, Supplement, Thoughts, Tips, Vegan, xfurbeauty, xfurbeauty Beauty Blog, xfurbeauty blog, Youthful Skin