Update: Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Brush
Apr. 14, 2019Leave a comment
I made an update on the Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Brush about 3 weeks ago, but it’s time for another update. It’s almost close to 2 months…not quite yet. I think it’s time though. I’ve been using the facial brush religiously in the morning and at night. Here are my results so far…
I wanted to try the this facial brush because I thought it would help with some acne and exfoliation. At the beginning, it went well. I noticed some results. The results weren’t spectacular, but I noticed something different in my complexion. Since I’m nearing 2 months, I’ve noticed that it’s not as effective compared to what I’ve experienced in the past. I’ve mentioned that this facial brush is much weaker than the one I previously used. It is. Maybe that’s why it’s not working the same as the one I used before.
So, the facial brush isn’t living up to my expectations. It’s not helping much with my acne-prone skin. I could easily use a facial scrub and get the same results. Facial scrubs tend to be a lot cheaper too. The Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Brush was around 100ish plus tax. I can feel a thick layer of dead skin cells on my facial skin as the days go on. It does make my skin feel a tad cleaner, or is it from simply moving the bristles across my face?? I find the oscillations and vibrations pretty pointless and has no effect on my complexion.
As of right now, I’m thinking about giving up the Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Brush. I’ll give it a couple of more weeks. If nothing changes, it’s going back. If I’m paying this much for something, it should work. I’m definitely leaning towards moving onto a facial scrub instead.
If you missed out, here’s my introduction of the facial brush. Have you used the Clarisonic Mia Prima before? Did it work for you? Share your thoughts on it! Look forward to my Skin Care Routine and Makeup Routine soon. I haven’t posted them up yet because I wanted to do an update on the Clarisonic Mia first. 😊– Jen
Acne, Acne Skin Care, Anti Aging, Clarisonic, Clarisonic Mia, Clarisonic Mia Prima, Cleaner Skin, Clear Skin, Dirt, Does it Work, Face Brush, How To, Large Pores, Life, Lifestyle, Makeup Remover, Mia, Oil, Oily Skin, Pink, Review, Skin, Skincare, Thoughts, Update, xfurbeauty
1 Month: Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Brush
Mar. 25, 2019Leave a comment
It’s been 1 month of using the Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Brush! Here’s my 1 month review on it! So I purchased the facial brush due to breaking out a bit and feeling that I had a thick layer of dead skin cells on my face. I dedicated myself to sticking to a regular exfoliator (which didn’t work out) before I took the plunge and purchased the Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Brush. Here are my results. So far, it’s been good.
This is what happened to my skin.
- Less dead skin cells on my face. My skin actually feels and appears smoother.
- I am *currently* still breaking out randomly using this face brush. This must be the intial breakout stage. My skin looks like it’s clearing up at the same time.
- Pores look less clogged compared to before.
- Makeup is removed much better with the facial brush. That’s when I wear makeup though. I haven’t been wearing much makeup for a while now. hah.
How I use the face brush:
- It states that 60 seconds twice a day is enough. I had to bump it up to 120 seconds twice a day for it to be effective.
- I gently move the brush slowly on each part of my face. For example, place it on my forehead for a few seconds then slowly gravitate towards my temples and so on…until I cover each section of my face.
Other stuff you need to know:
- In one month, I’ve charged the facial brush twice.
- Compared to my previous Clarisonic Mia Facial Brush, this one is a lot weaker.
That’s my 1 month update. I hope this review helps anyone thinking about purchasing the Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Brush. I will make another update in a month! Looking forward to it! If you have any questions about this face brush, leave a comment! 😊– Jen
1 Month, 1 Month Update, Acne, Acne Skin Care, Anti Aging, Clarisonic, Clarisonic Mia, Clarisonic Mia Prima, Cleaner Skin, Clear Skin, Dirt, Does it Work, Face Brush, How To, Large Pores, Life, Lifestyle, Makeup Remover, Mia, Oil, Oily Skin, Pink, Review, Skin, Skincare, Unbox, Update, xfurbeauty, xfurbeauty blog