The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution, First Night
Nov. 12, 2019Leave a comment
I’m really obsessed with The Ordinary skin care products right now. I’ve always wanted to try them, but I didn’t until now. I’m happy that I gave them a chance. Here’s another one that I wanted to try. It’s the AHA 30% + BHA 2% 10-Minute Exfoliatin Facial Peel. So what is it?
- For normal, combination, oily skin
- For blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles, dullness, and uneven texture
- Exfolating solution to help fight visible blemishes
- Improve skin texture and radiance
- Glycolic acid exfoliates outer layers of the skin
- Lactic acid exfolaites outer layers of the skin
- Salicylic acid exfoliates inside the pores to reduce congestion
- Sulfate-free (SLS and SLES)
- No mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban
- Contains less than 1% of synthetic fragrances
How to Use:
- Apply to clean, dry face
- Leave on for 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water
- Use ideally in PM, no more frequently than twice per week
- Do not use on wet skin
- Do not leave on for longer than 10 minutes
- If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
I used The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution only once. This week, I’m going to use it twice. This is a 10 minute exfoliating facial peel. It has a combination of 30% AHA and 2% BHA. It’s supposed to help with blemishes and make the skin look smoother in texture for a more radiant look. That’s what it says anyways. What I did was dispense some product onto my fingertips and smoothed it all over my face (dry skin). Left the product on for 10 minutes and rinsed it off. I didn’t feel my skin tingle at all. This is a higher percentage of glycolic acid that I’m using too. I’ve used glycolic acid that’s below 30% (10%), and my skin tingled/burned. After using the facial peel, I didn’t notice any changes in my skin afterwards. It says to use twice a week. No more than that. Let’s see how this goes! I’m excited!
Have you used The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution before? Share your experience!
AHA, BHA, Blemishes, Combination Skin, Dull Skin, Exfoliate, Exfoliating, Face Peel, Facial Peel, Fine Lines, Gluten-Free, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Lifestyle, No Animal Testing, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Paraben Free, Peel, Radiance, Salicylic Acid, Skin Care, Skin Care Routine, Skin Care Tips, Skincare, The Ordinary, The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution, The Oridinary Skin Care Products, Uneven Skin, Uneven Skin Tone, Vegan, Vegan Skin Care, Vegan Skin Care Products, Wrinkles, xfurbeauty, xfurbeauty blog
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% Zinc 1% Serum, Day 1
Nov. 7, 2019Leave a comment
I have a new skin care product. I’ve read so many good reviews on The Ordinary Nicinamide 10% Zinc 1% Serum. I’m currently using Cos De BAHA Niacinamide 10% Serum. It’s been 1 month. I’ve always wanted to try The Ordinary’s. My current Niacinamide did a good job at moisturizing, but it did nothing for my oily skin. Here’s more about this product:
- For normal, oily, combination, dry, sensitive skin
- High-strength vitamin and mineral blemish formula
- With 10% pure niacinamide and 1% zinc PCA
- For oiliness, pores
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) reduces the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion. 10% concentration of this vitamin is supported in formula by zinc PCA to balance visible aspects of sebum activity
I started using The Ordinary Nicinamide 10% Zinc 1% Serum this morning. As I was dispensing the serum into my palm, I noticed that it looks sticky. Once I applied it to my skin, it absorbed quickly and didn’t leave a sticky feeling behind. I will include this serum with my other serums. I just hope that it doesn’t clog my pores overtime, irritate my skin, or give me a bad breakout. We will see. I don’t want the same thing to happen again (Lily Ana Naturals Vitamin C Serum). It’s a risk to take. Let’s do it and hope for the best!
Have you used The Ordinary Nicinamide 10% Zinc 1% Serum before? Share your thoughts.
Acne Marks, Acne Prone, Acne Prone Skin, Acne Scars, Beauty, Beauty Tips, Blemish Formula, Blemishes, Combination Skin, Does it Work, Experience, High Strength, Lifestyle, Mineral, Nicinamide, Oily Skin, Review, Serum, Skin Care Products, Skin Care Routine, Skin Care Tips, Skincare, Skincare Products, The Ordinary, The Ordinary Niacinamide Zinc Serum, Thoughts, Vitamin, xfurbeauty, xfurbeauty blog, Zinc